Sunday, September 27, 2015

SAMBAL TEMPEH OELEK - Sambel Tempe Ulek - Traditional Cuisine of Indonesia - Wisata Kuliner


Indonesia is one of the country in south east asia. It has more than 22 thousand big and small islands. Indonesia has more than 300 cultures. Each culture contains the way of life, language, outfits, music, food, etc. 

After cleaning my room, I felt hungry then I opened the refrigerator. I only found chili, garlic, and tempeh in the refrigerator. I was confused what I had to cook with this things. And then I decided to make Sambal Tempeh oelek. I fried the tempeh first, and the I prepared to make the sambal.

I put chili, salt, and garlic in a Coek (stone plate). And then I broke all the things (ngulek) using the Munthu (stone). After the sambal was ready, I put the tempeh on the the sambal and I broke them (Ngulek) together. After that I took hot rice and I put The sambal Tempeh on the rice. So delicious and yummy.

The video contains how to make Sambal Tempeh Oelek, traditional indonesian food. Hope you enjoy it.





Setelah bersih-bersih kamar, tak terasa rasa lapar menyerang. Kemudian saya lihat kedalam kulkas, dan hanya menemukan cabe, bawang putih, dan tempe. Wah bingung juga mau masak apa ni. akhirnya saya goreng dulu tempenya. Kemudian saya buat sambal bawang dengan komposisi bawang putih, garam, dan cabe. Setelah selesai diulek, kemudian saya tambahkan tempe kemudian saya ulek. Nah jadi deh Sambal Tempe Ulek ala masyarakat jawa.

Video diatas berisi cara membuat Sambel tempe Ulek. Semoga informasi ini bermanfaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment